Tuesday 5 November 2019


Dr. Stone 128: Chaos bedlam! What this manga does best. Lots of fun as always!
Dr. Stone Reboot: Byakuya 02: This flashback continues to trundle along and not really interest me. I guess the Yakov-Kiseki connection was vaguely amusing but that’s really it.
Samurai 8 25: Aw no, I was just getting on board with this group being able to stick together, but now we see a betrayal. I guess there can still be redemption afterwards. But every other person I hoped would become a teammate so far in this title has been left behind.
The Promised Neverland 156: Hrmm, I guess this is regressing to a simple battle manga now. The twist that a minor character is the sibling of an antagonist hardly makes my jaw drop. Still, it remains a cut above the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment