Sunday 19 May 2019


Haikyuu! 349: moved quickly over the poor ole ace getting picked on. But there were some nice moments in this kinda run-of-the-mill chapter.
Chainsawman 022: This continues to be absolutely crazy for a Jump series. Sex talk (even if it didn’t actually happen), brutal violence and such strangely real characters in such unreal situations. I don’t know if I really like it, but I definitely respect it.
Samurai 8 02: The pacing here still feels very off. Not sure at all about it, really. Our main character is acting a whole lot like Naruto too. I kind of like the samurai world here, and these pig guys have a funny Dragonball vibe to them, but I just don’t feel much of the excitement of a grand goal to achieve yet.
Dr. Stone 105: I kinda feel like this new ally will turn out to be the very bad guy she’s claiming she’ll help our heroes to defeat. We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment