Friday 21 December 2018


One Piece 928: Luffy got buff, haha. And Lady Komurasaki appears – as expected, Oda can only draw one pretty woman, so here she is again. With a typical hostess story. I think her courtesan is a lot cuter, haha.
Haikyuu! 332: some fun Bokuto moments, and then the focus back to Akaashi. I’m slowly becoming invested in what he manages to do.
Dr. Stone 88: aww, this was a cute chapter. Nice art, nice character moments and a nice breather from the recent pace.
Chainsawman 3: there’s something snappy about this writing I like. I feel as though I’ve seen this set-up dozens of times, but this series does it in a strangely brazen and charming way. And it’s quite fun that the main character has such an odd world-view, at once nihilistic and childish.
The Promised Neverland 117: Hrmm, Faust from Guilty Gear showed up. That’s a bit weird. Obviously the character is their own thing but it feels pretty severely out of place in this manga. I’ll probably get used to Zazie in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment