Saturday 15 December 2018


Haikyuu! 331: heee, that weird owl-man is great. This was partially an Akaashi chapter but of course Bokuto steals the show again, once more rising up to become a favourite character through sheer quirky likeability.
Chainsawman 2: It’s fine that Pochita is alive inside him, but I’d rather there were some way he could be seen in the flesh outside flashbacks. Otherwise this was a standard continuation chapter with a new character introduced and a bit more action. I quite liked the clumsiness of the romance, though.
Dr. Stone 87: Pretty funny chapter. I loved the manly manly loom they made. And even if I’m still not sure about this currency angle, the way it worked in this chapter was pretty funny.
The Promised Neverland 116: Yeah! This is what we need, a bit of nice tense action. Very simple plotline but it works well. I don’t think we’ll have a casualty here, but certainly we might.

No comments:

Post a Comment