Friday 3 April 2020


One Punch Man (webcomic) 122: Ooh, now this is interesting – Amai Mask’s story has reached its logical conclusion already. But what next? What happens once Saitama is on the scene? Will Amai Mask try to defeat Saitama? Or will Saitama in some way cover for him? It’s going to be interesting to see. I hope we find out soon and not in weeks and weeks.
123: Ohhh! There were three more chapters all dropped today! This is fun. I liked how we saw Suiryuu’s sister, even though Suiryuu wasn’t in the webcomic, and suspect she’ll cause some mayhem at some point. But I want to know what’s happened to Amai Mask. I skimmed the other chapters in Japanese but I’ll wait for the translation because they’re pretty dense dialogue-wise and I’m not in a mood to concentrate on trying to understand.
124: Ahh, I didn’t get the concept of the group having bad names at all when I tried to read in Japanese. That’s a funny angle, and Saitama taking it very seriously works hilariously well. Seeing Suiryuu show up in the webcomic is interesting too. I bet he’ll clash hard with his sister at some point, which will be fun to see. And yes, the heroes dividing their power so much will make for interesting developments I’m sure.
125: Here we get a proper introduction of Blue, who I’m guessing will be a major antagonist before too long. It seems odd that these guys were all hidden away, especially the sumo guy, but it’s fun to have a new lineup of weirdoes. It was very satisfying having all these chapters to read, but I want more action from Saitama!

No comments:

Post a Comment