Tuesday 7 April 2020


One Piece 976: Oyabun!! Great to see Jinbei show up here, even if it was to deal with a relatively minor threat. And good on lil’ Momonosuke for being so bold in this crisis situation. Let’s hope the action continues to build from here!
Agravity Boys 16: Even in a chapter without much Chris, I chuckled quite a few times. The three idiots winning over the prison population was a lot of fun. But let’s get on to the time-travel shenanigans. Always fun!
Haikyuu!! 389: haha, smug Kageyama! But this just makes me feel like he’s going to be overcome in the end.
Chainsawman 65: wow, that was a massacre. I’m hoping not all these deaths stick, but I’ve been surprised when expecting that before with this title. Very inventive with the violence, I can definitely say that!
Dr. Stone 146: aww, I liked Ginrou’s little moment of surprising maturity here. I hope he can grow beyond comic relief, fun as he is in that role. Kind of weird to see alcohol celebrated so much in a Jump manga for kids, though…!
The Promised Neverland 174: hrmm, I kind of wanted Mama to be the final antagonist, but then I’d probably want her to be redeemed even if she were in that role. Guess it’ll be Lewis. This still feels a bit … adrift.
Guardian of the Witch 10: Hrmm, so I guess the training montage at least isn’t going to be drawn-out. But there was also nothing clever or convincing about it. I’m starting to feel about this the same I used to feel about Samurai 8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment