Saturday 31 March 2018


HunterxHunter 380: gah, I definitely hoped for more action and combat before we returned to HiatusxHiatus. Oh well, can't be helped, and I enjoyed the Illumi/Karuto scene.

One Piece 900: what an interesting chapter, juxtaposing Big Mom's reaction to the cake with snippets of the Straw Hats in real trouble, with hints back to that flashback scene where Mama may just have kept on eating... No chapter next week but I'm eager to see what's next. I hope it's not all a fantasy sequence...

Haikyuu! 296: haha, let's see if Karasuno can defend against their own tricks. Hoping this is Tsukki's time to shine. Otherwise this was a bit of a repetitive chapter.

Dr. Stone 52: I feel like a water wheel should have been something they made a few chapters ago, but it's nice to see the village back to a reasonable rate of progression. Gin was adorable in the baker's uniform too!


No comments:

Post a Comment