Friday 4 October 2019


One Punch Man (webcomic) 117: Was confused for a moment with the same number of chapters out for webcomic and manga. This was a fun chapter, though, and One’s layouts are much improved. But I hope the focus shifts back to Saitama now. Or anyone else. This team-up was nice to see but I’m not very invested in Flash as a character.
The Promised Neverland 153: everything is moving quickly! I don’t think this will be a final showdown and the end of the series, though. I like that Norman’s plans weren’t ill-made enough that Emma could undo them, though. That happens too often with supposed strategic geniuses. I’m not sure I’m very emotionally invested any more, but I am curious.
Chainsawman 40: Hrmm, at some point the ‘everyone is so quirky’ schtick is going to wear thin but for now the title is still charming enough to carry it off.
Samurai 8 20: I think I’d be more keen on this series if we started here. Last week was fun and now this merry band is traveling together and instantly thrown into battle. Potentially this is where S8 gets fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment