Tuesday 19 March 2019


One Piece 936: Hrmm, I’m not sure if Oda never outgrowing the puerile naked lady jokes is charming or charmless. Either way it’s not very funny. And Zoro’s fight seems a bit random and abrupt. But Luffy’s story is heating up well.
Chainsawman 13-14: the flashback to the serious character’s past brought a fair bit more depth to this series, and I’m sensing the major antagonist of the title is getting slowly introduced here. I doubt it will be another throwaway villain, though it may be. The sexual tease angle is wearing thinner and thinner though.
Haikyuu! 342: nice heartening chapter for Karasunomori. Tsukki got a good block in and now the rally is heating up.
Dr. Stone 98: I don’t think we need too much hype for Ryusei and how his greed can be a virtue when framed as determination. But I’m still rooting for the collective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment