Saturday 6 June 2020


Shingeki no Kyojin 129: I really liked the double-page spread, with the stillness of Armin and Connie in shock in the foreground, the perhaps slightly out-of-proportion-with-Armin boat dividing the space, and the chaos in the background, which the two bottom panels are clarifying. I don’t really get why this Odiha place won’t have been destroyed by the Rumbling already, but there’s a new plan in motion. I kinda wanted Armin to be involved but I guess he has to recover. So instead it has to be lil’ Falco to the rescue. He has probably the goofiest Titan, maybe after the Cart, and Gabi stops that pesky Floch. The Cart titan is helping too – AS EXPECTED OF PIECK. Is that still a meme? I’m gonna say that’s still a meme. Fandom meme. Two of the old guys – who if I’m honest I occasionally mixed up - get to make a standard grand gesture, and generally we’re on to the next stage of the story. This little plane raid subplot ended up surprisingly interesting. What’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment