Friday 14 June 2019


Haikyuu! 353: Well, if we were going to focus on Azumane, it was going to be something plain like this. A long flashback to his childhood would have been lame. But this was fine for a bit more tension this chapter.
Dr. Stone 109: While this was a very puerile chapter, I suppose I kinda hope for puerile humour with this title. It was pretty fun. And yay, Ginro got to do something moderately useful, if hardly heroic. His ‘secret technique – let someone else handle it’ was hilarious. I’ve only just noticed how much like Usopp he is.
The Promised Neverland 138: I thought I’d be annoyed by this diversion, but I actually quite like these characters, especially the interesting new wolf girl, Aishe – even if she’s being put up on a bit too much of a pedestal. The friendship attempt was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment