Friday 18 January 2019


One Piece 930: Big Mom’s big entry wasn’t so exciting, and I’m not that invested in Sanji’s fight. Plus there’s a hiatus next time? Blah.
Haikyuu! 334: Bokuto! Bokuto! Him being buoyed up like that is so pure-hearted, haha. That’s why I like him so much.
The Promised Neverland 119: I should start watching the anime adaptation soon. This chapter was no big surprise, though tearful reunions are enjoyable. I’m not wholly sure what this cliffhanger will lead to, but that’s mostly because there are too many possible options for it to be…
Dr. Stone 90: pretty satisfying exploration, though I kind of feel like agriculture should have been discussed waaaay sooner.
Kuroshitsuji 147: I’ve not really been looking forward to Black Butler chapters of late, but this was a bit of a return to the way this series used to be. Opulence, impressive art, Ciel being assertive and then getting chided, and the original gang all together – albeit not in their usual position of power. I don’t care for this antagonist but I like seeing these guys interact. And the Chinese clothes were super cute – especially on Finnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment