Friday 28 September 2018


Boruto 27: yup, Boruto has definitely found his Sasuke. Quite fun to see a new sizzling rivalry that will no doubt turn into a strong bond later on. But this isn’t all that interesting, to be honest, and I don’t really look forward to new Boruto chapters.
One Piece 919: not a ghost story but a time travel story! One Piece is very silly but always brings me back, eager for more. I didn’t expect this, but it makes a lot of sense. And interesting how we get Oda’s take on isolationism and young kids getting fed propaganda. Perhaps the kids reading this will be more critical thinkers in the future, haha. A few of the crew members are back to meet up with Luffy, too – but a few are still missing too.
HunterxHunter 382: I’m still eager to read this one every time, but it’s really just vestigial affection keeping me going at this point – and the possibility that this will kick off in a big way. There was some action and both an assassination and an assassination attempt, but precious little of the characters I care about. Where are the Spiders?

No comments:

Post a Comment