Sunday 25 February 2018

One Punch Man 88: talking about Saitama this way is a bit redundant. I’m entertained by seeing him and his circle. This chapter just wasn’t particularly interesting.
Haikyuu! 291: I thought this wind-up chapter wouldn’t be that fun to read, but it was full of superb character moments. The page of what the team are doing when extremely tired was amazing, especially Tsukishima, and I’m interested in what Hinata will do next.
HunterxHunter 375: way too much text and too little action, again. I liked seeing Biscuit’s reveal and the reaction it got, though I’d probably enjoy it more if I hadn’t recently written something very similar myself.

Dr. Stone 47: Hrmmm, sure katana are admirable but I think this might be going a bit far. I guess swelling national pride in the target audience might carry it off though. Kinrou’s glasses were fun to see too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment