Wednesday 19 April 2017

One Piece 862: I’m really glad that the action has kicked in! I don’t know how Luffy did what he did but it was definitely a cool entrance. And I guess Pudding is somewhat redeemable now, too.
The Promised Neverland 35: interesting developments abound here, too, as the title goes where it’s been building up to for so long, now. Looking forward to next time more than I have for a while.
Haikyuu! 250: Hinata has a good moment at last, and there were a slew of funny reactions. Looking forward to this getting animated.
Mob Psycho 100 98.12: this kinda fell flat. Think it’d better be time to do something completely different.

Dr Stone 07: the meat of this title is now established, I suppose. Very nice art of the daibutsu, but Tsukasa’s deductive reasoning is perhaps a bit overboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment