Friday 3 June 2016

One Piece 828 - not the most interesting chapter, but we saw a bit more of the Vinsmoke family, and the situation with Sanji's betrothal is at least a bit more nuanced than being foisted into a marriage he'd loathe.

HunterxHunter 356 - Hisoka is at a huge disadvantage now, which at least makes this fight more compelling, but it's also making it ever more certain he'll win. I just hope the spectacle gets ramped up a few notches - it would be a shame if this were purely a fight of flinging bodies around.

Boruto 002 - Oh, I didn’t realise in chapter 1 that this is only supervised by Kishimoto, but drawn and written by others. It’s a good imitation so I’ll read on. There was nothing much with emotional weight here, but Boruto himself is still on the cute side and I’m interested in seeing him continue to interact with Sasuke.

Yotsubato! 92 – I didn’t miss 91, it’s just that the chapter numbers have been rejigged a little, which apparently happened before as well, though I didn’t notice. In fact, this one is listed as chapter 90, so that’s all a bit confusing. But it was a great chapter, one of my favourites lately. Yotsuba went to try yoga and was unexpectedly quite a genius. But it was her deeply honest, badly-timed comments that really got me smiling. Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment