Wednesday 4 May 2016

One Piece 825: another more comedic transition chapter, though the jokes weren’t all that good this time. Still entertaining to read, but now there’s a break. I want the pace to pick up!

HunterxHunter 352: a characteristic Togashi fight continues to unfold with a long explanation. I feel like this has been meticulously planned and I’m very curious what will happen. I can’t predict what Kuroro has planned with this set of abilities, so I’m very interested in where this will go and happy to see HxH back.

One Punch Man special chapter – sentai: an entertaining diversion where once again Saitama is grossly underestimated and sorts everything out in his usual direct manner. He won’t be working in a team in future, then!

Boruto 001 – well, it’s the start of a new saga, and I have to say it didn’t really feel like Naruto ever went away. So now here we are with Naruto 2, Bolt. There were some fun elements to this chapter, like seeing Moegi, and Boruto’s interactions with Sasuke, but overall this feels tired and worn out and if it had been chapter 1 of a brand new series I wouldn’t pick it up. Oh well, the art is at least very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment