Wednesday 6 August 2014

One Piece 756 was a bit of a dry chapter, though I don’t think there are many titles I could say that about even though they include a scene of a giant nutcracker doll biting a horse’s head. The confrontation at the end was interesting, but Robin arriving right where Luffy was seemed a bit contrived and Usopp’s scene needed a bit more than him just yelling.

HunterxHunter 349: Wowww is Oda just trying to see what he can get away with putting in Jump this week? HunterxHunter's gotten away with a lot in the past, but I certainly didn't expect the giant boob and vagina monster. Otherwise, another slow chapter – I realise now that the prince introduced here is Kurapika’s target, and that the bodyguards are also tied into the larger plot of the voyage, but I don’t feel the arc has quite come together yet.


Naruto 688: Another ass-pull, as the Americans call it. So Kakashi has the full sharingan now, and can summon Susano’o. I find that mostly stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment