Wednesday 23 July 2014

One Piece 754 was hugely fun. Zoro being awesome, the stupid badly-drawn ‘escape sparrow’, Luffy being dumb and Bartolomeo being hilarious. More than any other arc, I think I’m gonna miss these characters if they stop being part of the story. Even Cabbage!

Naruto 686: Noble sacrifice #6243469. Eh. This whole battle is just too bizarre to be interesting. Why is her gravity limited to just this? Why can’t it just kill them all instantly? Apart from, of course, that not making a good story.

Hunter x Hunter 348 revealed yet more characters in this arc that’s already so complicated in the exposition phase. I am loving the anime so much right now that I’m prepared to let Togashi go where he likes with this, but I really hope he doesn’t end up unable to finish this. The tension with the zodiacs at the end was great, though. Needs more Leorio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment