Wednesday 25 June 2014

One Piece 751: Wouldn’t mind a bit more Sabo action, though he looked pretty badass here. I like how fast the plot has been escalated, but I’m curious as to where it’s going now. I don’t want the arc to crash to a sudden end!

Naruto 682: Apparently the chapter has caused much rage, and it’s no surprise. I imagine that when people talk about how bad Naruto has got in future, they’ll point to this – Naruto using a sexy no jutsu on the ultimate threat to the survival of all mankind. Not funny, not daring...just cringe-inducing.

HunterxHunter 345: I loved the small scenes with Gon – there were consequences to his actions, to an acceptable degree for a shounen protagonist. I also like Gin’s machinations. But I’m not happy about another (short) HiatusxHiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment