Sunday 26 May 2013


Half Prince 059: unfortunately, the translation group working on Half Prince has badly stalled lately, so we won’t be keeping up with the Taiwanese releases by the looks of things. But this chapter reminded me of the beautiful art, drama, action and silly fixation on its main character’s beauty. I do hope I get to see the story to its conclusion.

Soul Eater 106-110: Wow. So much happened in these five chapters that I regret not reading them as they came. Crona, apparently transformed by madness into a glove puppet, got put into a helpless situation but has more story to be told yet. Kid discovered the obvious truth about the Kishin but also powers up – and the aftermath of that with the onlookers was one of the most beautiful images in manga, with the fact that it had one of the stupidest characters witnessing it only making it stronger. I think I got something in my eye at that point! I had to hastily scratch it! It’s amazing how far the central characters have come in this story, and they all looked amazing here. I want to see the rest of this animated, and suspect its end is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment