Sunday 20 May 2012


Soul Eater 95 was the first chapter in the series I’ve enjoyed for quite a while. I’m glad there are another two chapters to read tomorrow. Kid got a chance to look cool, Gopher and Noah actually got some endearing dialogue, and of course, the main point of interest for me – the return of Crona…though of course it doesn’t look like it will go well for Maka…

Soul Eater 96 – I just had to read on, especially since I was relocated and needed to get back into writing. Crona of course isn’t cooperating, but I don’t know where the character’s story is leading and it will be interesting to see it join the subplot on the moon. I expected a little more from Justin, but I suppose that’s an adequate story arc for him.

Soul Eater 97 – some great poses and moments of self-sacrifice being shown, but I wished this last chapter for the day could have moved things along a little faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment